From: Meino Christian Cramer <Meino.Cramer@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, ce@×××××××××.de
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] InkScape trouble
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:30:59
1 From: Christoph Eckert <ce@×××××××××.de>
2 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] InkScape trouble
3 Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:06:27 +0200
4
5 Hi,
6
7 ok, my last post was in fact based on emotions -- being sure that I
8 myself has something done wrong (that's why I onyl post the emerge
9 command I did...).
10
11 Now, here is the output of inkscape right before it crashes:
12
13 Script started on Sun Mar 26 15:11:00 2006
14 solfire:/home/mccramer>inkscape
15
16 Emergency save activated!
17 Emergency save completed. Inkscape will close now.
18 If you can reproduce this crash, please file a bug at www.inkscape.org
19 with a detailed description of the steps leading to the crash, so we can fix it.
20 zsh: abort
21 solfire:/home/mccramer>
22
23 Script done on Sun Mar 26 15:11:14 2006
26 But I fear this say as much as my emotional post previously....
29 Keep hacking!
30 mcc
34 > >  BADABOOM!
35 > >
36 > >  That's it.
37 >
38 > not really. PLease start Inkscape from a terminal emulation and post the
39 > output.
42 > Best regards
45 > ce
46 >