From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: A systemd-only Gentoo system
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:33:44
1 Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > Hi; I've been running systemd in Gentoo since September from 2010, and
5 > it works great for me: all my machines run it at this point.
8 Well, I'm curious.
9
10 How well does systemd work with uClibc based systems? More
11 specifically does systemd work well with embedded linux systems?
12
13 How does systemd work with a system that uses SElinux?
14
15 How well does a group of (systemd) systems work
16 with a wide deployment of a distributed file system,
17 such as BTRFS?
20 Just curious if you know about any of these areas related
21 to systemd.
22
23 James