From: Gmail <serverplus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel bug?
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 16:25:31
1 I start to use genkernel-next from the upgrade to gnome 3.12 with systemd.
2
3 I must repeat: with kernel 3.12.13 no problem, with 3.12.2x kernel
4 system block during the ramdisk loading.
5
6 I see many discussion about this problem (many without solution again),
7 but nothing to solve.
8
9 Gentoo Bugzilla ask to me a dmseg where to see the problem's details,
10 but when the system freeze don't make any dmesg output.