From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE - specifically kwin question
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:09:42
1 On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 01:04:15 -0400, CJoeB wrote:
2
3 > With my new and fresh installation of gentoo and kde, I figured out that
4 > by right-clicking on the tab at the bottom of the terminal window and
5 > choosing "Rename" and selecting the %w option, I can get this to
6 > display. However, I can't seem to figure out how to make it stick
7 > because on closing the window and reopening it, the effect that I want
8 > goes away.
9
10 It's a setting in the Konsole profile. Settings>Configure Profiles>Edit
11 Profile>Tabs.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 A seminar on time travel will be held 2 weeks ago.