From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Is the Monthly newsletter no more?
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:46:12
1 On 2009-03-04, Justin <justin@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Grant Edwards schrieb:
3 >> Has the monthtly newletter been discontinued, or is it just no
4 >> longer being archived at http://www.gentoo.org/news/en/gmn/?
5 >>
6 > AFAIK There are really less contributions. You can always
7 > contact the PR of gentoo to get it forward. Gentoo is based on
8 > the community so everyone who can/wants to contribute should
9 > do it.
10
11 I don't really have anything to write about. I just wanted to
12 know if I was missing out the newsletters because they aren't
13 be archived and that's where I tread them.
16 Grant Edwards grante Yow! I just had a NOSE
17 at JOB!!
18 visi.com