From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] local file containing a web site
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 23:18:53
1 On 11/06/17 00:12, allan gottlieb wrote:
2 > I was interviewed and the material was put on a website
3 > (news.mit.edu/2017/reflections-puzzle-keeper-allan-gottlieb-0608).
4 >
5 > For someone to view this they need that
6 > 1. They are on the net.
7 > 2. MIT has not removed it.
8 >
9 > I would like to produce a file containing what is seen when viewing that
10 > web page (it brings in other pages). A pdf would be good, but others
11 > would be OK.
12 >
13 > The goal is to be able to put this on a flash drive and be able to view
14 > in without net access.
15 >
16 > Thanks
17 > allan
20 Google "web site ripper" - would that do the job?
21
22 BillK