From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] meld dependencies [SOLVED]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:37:38
1 On Wednesday 25 January 2006 16:09, Rumen Yotov wrote:
2 > For any deps you can directly check the ebuild file (DEPEND|RDEPEND).
3
4 Now I finally managed to track it down. It turned out it was in post
5 dependency (PDEPEND) of libgnomeui. I would have thought that equery would be
6 able to tell me that, but perhaps that's because I unmerged the packages that
7 I didn't want before running equery depends $pkg. Anyway I found them in the
8 ebuild and Portage don't want to pull them in any more. Thanx for replying.
9
10 Cheers...
11
12 /Bo