From: Srdjan Rakic <srki80@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dispatch-conf not showing correctly
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 16:14:30
1 Actually I didn't lose colors. It seems like colordiff is not needed if
2 you use vimpager as vimpager itself colorize output.
3 On Nov 8, 2011 3:47 AM, "Scott Stevenson" <scott@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
4
5 > On 08/11/11 at 08:19 AM, Pandu Poluan wrote:
6 > > That said, reverting to plain diff will cause me to lose colorization,
7 > no?
8 > > Hmmm... time to whup up some vim syntax script, then...
9 >
10 > I don't use vimpager, but is it not possible to just issue set
11 > filetype=diff from within for syntax highlighting? Also upon further
12 > inspection, vimpager >= 1.4.2 should filter out escape sequences [1] so
13 > you may want to update if you're running an older version.
14 >
15 > [1] http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1723
16 >
17 > --