From: Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no keyboard no mouse
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:48:31
1 Hi, Adam.
2
3 On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 06:59:42PM +1000, Adam Carter wrote:
4 > On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:47 PM, <alain.didierjean@××××.fr> wrote:
5 > > After upgrading xcb, ati driver and rebooting xorg can't read mouse and keyboard
6 > > anymore. No more access to the system besides booting an unbuntu livecd.
7 > > According to /var/log/Xorg.0.log, evdev cant't be loaded any more (see below).
8 > > What can I do ? Is there an upgrade to evdev ?
9
10 > No you just need to rebuild it, so emerge xf86-input-evdev
11
12 This problem hit me too. Can you give us an explanation for needing to
13 rebuild evdev? Was there some missing dependency in an ebuild, or
14 something?
17 Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).