From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] How to set Apache up to serve SSIs?
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 18:09:20
1 On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Peter Humphrey
2 <peter@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 > Hello List,
4 >
5 > Sorry to be a nuisance, but can anyone point me to the right incantation to
6 > configure Apache on a local server and have it serve up server-side includes?
7 > I don't really want to use the production server as a test-bed - in fact I
8 > really don't want to.
9 >
10 > I'm getting "don't have permission to access <blah>.jpg" errors; also the
11 > file that was supposed to be included isn't. It all works fine on the
12 > production server though (Zen Internet).
13 >
14 > Thanks if you can help.
15
16 There is a how-to for setting up SSIs:
17
18 http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/ssi.html