From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How does module-rebuild know what's installed?
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 22:47:21
1 Randy Barlow schrieb:
2 > Howdy, every time I try to run module-rebuild on one of my systems it
3 > tries to emerge nvidia-legacy-drivers, which is no longer in portage.
4 > It's no big deal because I can obviously emerge the packages that need
5 > to be rebuilt manually, but I wanted to try and remove whatever is
6 > causing it to try to emerge this package. How can I fix this? Thanks!
9 You can try "module-rebuild del nvidia-legacy-drivers" to remove the
10 entry from the database or maybe "module-rebuild populate" does remove
11 unneeded entries too.
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list