From: John Blinka <john.blinka@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Joining PDF files together.
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 13:36:01
1 On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 9:31 AM Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de> wrote:
2
3 > Hello, Gentoo.
4 >
5 > I've just scanned in a two-page document using sane, and it's given me
6 > as output two separate files. I would like to join these together into
7 > a single document.
8 >
9 > Would somebody please suggest to me an appropriate package to do this
10 > with.
11 >
12 > Thanks!
13 >
14 > Other than that, Gentoo just keeps working for me, so I've not much to
15 > say on this list. ;-)
16 >
17 > --
18 > Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).
19 >
20 > app-text/pdftk
21
22 pdftk page-1.pdf page-2.pdf cat output both.pdf
23
24 Lots of other useful tricks it can do with pdf files.
25
26 hth -
27
28 John Blinka