From: Radoslaw Grzanka <radekg@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ATI X800 - no opengl + logout problem
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:27:11
1 Richard Fish napisał(a):
2 > On 11/20/06, Radoslaw Grzanka <radekg@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 >> Ok. I am complete moron. OpenGL works now. I have still problem with
4 >> switching to text console or logging out from Xs
7 > On 11/20/06, Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org> wrote:
8 >> Are you using the radeon framebuffer driver (CONFIG_FB_RADEON) in the
9 >> kernel? If so, that is probably the issue. Try removing that, and
10 >> using just the standard vga/vesa framebuffer driver or even just a
11 >> text-mode console.
12 Thanks for reply. If I use any FB then I cannot start X - same issue it
13 hangs and turns off my monitor. If I turn off FB (and I was using vesa
14 btw) and use text console then I can start x but cannot logout.
15
16 Thanks again,
17 Radek.
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list