From: Dzianis Kahanovich <mahatma@×××××××××××.by>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] slim keyboard layout
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:37:21
1 András Csányi пишет:
2
3 > I have been googling for a while to find the answer for the question
4 > how on earth I'm able to set up the default keyboard layout of slim,
5 > but I haven't find any answer for this.
6 > A few articles say that if the keyboard layout is set up in xorg.conf
7 > than it will be okay. It doesn't work. I haven't find any option to
8 > set up in /etc/slim.conf file and I also haven't find any information
9 > about it in the gentoo documents.
10 >
11 > So, I would like to know that somebody does know the answer for this question?
12
13 If you just have broken keys on notebook - there are not keyboard layout: there
14 are forced "numlock". But layout taken from xorg.conf. Look to xorg.conf to
15 common keyboard layout and "numlock on" line in slim.conf. IMHO no other points
16 of "keyboard+slim".
20 WBR, Dzianis Kahanovich AKA Denis Kaganovich, http://mahatma.bspu.unibel.by/