From: Doug Hunley <doug.hunley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Secure Cloud Backup
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 19:11:07
1 On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 20:16, Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Well, I have no experience with their service (although I always planned
3 > to use them), but maybe you can try these guys [1]. They don't have file
4 > size limits and support everything working over ssh (including sshfs) as
5 > well as duplicity for file encryption. Of course, having only US
6 > locations could be a no-go depending on your legal
7 > considerations/restrictions.
8 >
9 > [1] http://www.rsync.net/
10
11 I can vouch for them. I've used them for some time and their service
12 is really good. I especially like their canary which lets you know if
13 they had to give the keys to the govt ;)
16 Douglas J Hunley (doug.hunley@×××××.com)
17 Twitter: @hunleyd                                               Web:
18 douglasjhunley.com
19 G+: http://goo.gl/sajR3