From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is there a way to automate rsync of updated portage tree across multiple boxes without each having to pull it down from a gentoo mirror
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:46:44
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-user] Is there a way to automate rsync of updated portage tree across multiple boxes without each having to pull it down from a gentoo mirror by Vaeth
1 Vaeth wrote:
2 >> Could you please use a mail client which insert correctly the fields
3 >> "In-Reply-To" ans "Reference" ?
4 >
5 > Thanks for the hint, I was not aware of this. But unfortunately, it
6 > appears that it is not just a question of the mail client:
7 > I am subsribed to the list as post-only (for several reasons which I do
8 > not want to discuss now) and I am actually reading/replying the
9 > usenet copy linux.gentoo.user of this list.
10 > If you know how I could find out (and use with pine) the correct data
11 > in this way, I would be glad to do so, but I am afraid it is impossible.
12 >
13 > However, due to lack of time this will probably anyway be the last
14 > falsely referencing posting for quite a while: my frequent postings in
15 > the previous days were really a big exception.
18 Trying to follow the thirty odd threads your client is creating when
19 their should be only one is really really annoying.
20
21 And you're completely wring about NAT routers, but damned if I can find
22 the actual parts of the thread I want to respond to.
23
24 kashani