From: hw <hw@×××××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: so many TeX packages ...
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 13:53:27
1 Am 10.06.2015 um 11:14 schrieb Martin Vaeth:
2 > hw <hw@×××××××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> there are quite a few TeX/LaTeX packages available.
5 >
6 > emerge texlive with USE=latexextra
7
8 Thanks, that got me started.
9
10 >> print labels on label printers
11 >
12 > texdoc labels
13
14 This seems to be for pre-defined labels like you get them in A4 size? I
15 need to print them on special label printers, labels coming from a roll
16 that is put into the printer. Since they are incompatible, I probably
17 will need to create a dvi file and print that from windoze.
18
19 The geometry package is very helpful:
22 \documentclass[10pt, twocolumn]{article}
23 \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
24
25 \usepackage[paperwidth=110mm, paperheight=32mm, top=1mm, bottom=1mm,
26 left=1mm, right=1mm]{geometry}
27 \setlength{\columnsep}{3mm}
28
29 \begin{document}