From: "Ducky Z." <duckyhatezchat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ALSA: All modules loaded, mixer unmuted, still no sound
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:05:41
1 Hello,
2
3 I've played through mplayer as well. While mplayer plays through the
4 file, I can hear no sound. mpg321 plays the files too except that it
5 shows some errors at first.
6
7 Regards,
8
9 On 2/26/06, Zac Slade <krakrjak@××××××××××.net> wrote:
10 > On Sunday 26 February 2006 02:50, Ducky Z. wrote:
11 > > I've already unmuted all channels. Still no sound.
12 > My aplogies I didn't read far enough........
13 >
14 > Do you have any programs that will play sound? I think I may have to bow out
15 > of this discussion. It's always worked for me just fine (emu10k driver
16 > here).
17 > --
18 > Zac Slade
19 > krakrjak@××××××××××.net