From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why does my boot-up sequence look... well... messy?
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:49:59
1 On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 18:24, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Monday 13 June 2011 10:38:49 Pandu Poluan wrote:
3 >> Hello, I've been scratching my head about this problem.
4 >>
5 >> I'm installing Gentoo x86 on XenServer.
6 >>
7 >> When I run the Minimal CD using HVM-mode, I got a nice,
8 >> tidy/tabulated, and colorful output:
9 >>
10 >> See: http://i.imgur.com/Trus5.png
11 >
12 > Please don't use URL shorteners.
13 >
14 > They don't last long, they go away and the historical record is gone.
15 >
16 > Plus, not many people here will bother clicking the link.
17 >
18 > Just copy the output into the mail after snipping out the irrelevant parts.
21 Are attachments okay in this list?
22
23 > You are also cross-posting. Don't do that either.
26 Okay, I apologize for that. Won't do it again.
27
28 Rgds,
29 --
30 Pandu E Poluan