From: Thanasis <thanasis@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] tablet
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 11:46:14
1 On 05/28/2016 09:03 AM, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
2 > I was just about to spring for a mid range MS surface pro 4 tablet when
3 > I saw a few posts about hardware problems ... MS hardware is usually
4 > solid (in contrast to their software! :)
5 >
6 > Are there any other similar tablets out there that are gentoo/Linux
7 > friendly that are worth looking at?
8 >
9 > I have been using an old Samsung android tablet and google has just
10 > crossed the line and creeped me out past what I can tolerate so its time
11 > to move on :(
12 >
13 > BillK
16 Aquaris M10