From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what test gets done in pcre makefile to find gcc won't work?
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 17:24:30
1 Ashley,
2
3 Thanks much for help you provided. You should know, as a result of that
4 help you got me all the way to kernel configuration.
5
6 On Sun, 4 Oct 2020, Ashley Dixon wrote:
7
8 > Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 02:59:18
9 > From: Ashley Dixon <ash@××××××××××.uk>
10 > Reply-To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
11 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
12 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what test gets done in pcre makefile to find gcc
13 > won't work?
14 >