From: Rafael Barrera Oro <borafael@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage update problem
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:09:34
1 I tried the 2007.0 amd64 LiveCD with no success. I tried the graphical
2 installer and whenever it got the unpack stage from LiveCD part, it hanged
3 for ever, did not freeze my machina though. So i tried the non graphical
4 installer which always died after formating the disk partitions. I posted
5 about this and since i did not get any answers tried with the 2006.0 which
6 was the best i could do at that moment.
7