From: Christian Limberg <barneyman@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /etc/login.defs
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 08:38:53
1 Leandro Melo de Sales schrieb:
2 > I updated some programs and after this, everytime I go to a terminal,
3 > type my username I got the following messages:
4 >
5 > configuration error - unknown item 'FAILLOG_ENAB' (notify administrator)
6 > configuration error - unknown item 'LASTLOG_ENAB' (notify administrator)
7 > configuration error - unknown item 'MOTD_FILE' (notify administrator)
8 > configuration error - unknown item 'FTMP_FILE' (notify administrator)
9 > configuration error - unknown item 'ENV_ROOTPATH' (notify administrator)
10 > configuration error - unknown item 'PASS_MIN_LEN' (notify administrator)
11 > configuration error - unknown item 'CHFN_AUTH' (notify administrator
12 >
13 > How can I solve this?
14 >
15 > Leandro.
16
17 As far a I know by running "etc-update". Some configs concerning the
18 login have changed a few weeks ago.
21 Christian
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list