From: Alan Grimes <alonzotg@×××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] any news on chromium + Glibc?
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 13:43:57
1 Chromium is still broken here, all tabs blank after MORE THAN A MONTH...
2
3 It seems they're trying to fix it because the rate of version bumps of
4 Chromium has decreased from several times a minute to maybe one every
5 two weeks indicating that upstream is having significant issues. I've
6 been updating weekly on Thursdays to check for a working version. =\
7
8 Does anyone else know anything about what's going on?
11 Don't make this your epitath: "I tuk da vakceen cuz I thout I wuz smert; I ded cuz I wuz dum."
12 #EggCrisis
13 White is the new Kulak.
14 Powers are not rights.