From: Fredrik Lundgren <fredrik.bg.lundgren@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ... fails to open device '/dev/hda2' after update
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:21:18
1 Thanks for the advice,
2
3 To the best of my knoledge Kernel 2.6.15.1 was downloaded and installed.
4 I haven't made any change with respect to devfs or udev. How should i
5 make the migration? And I haven't used etc-update. What should I start
6 with?
7
8 Again thanks from Fredrik
9 ----- Original Message -----
10 From: "Richard Fish" <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
11 To: <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
12 Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 2:50 PM
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ... fails to open device '/dev/hda2' after
14 update