From: Robin Atwood <robin.atwood@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] KDE4 Solid a bit wobbly
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 16:37:57
1 I have been playing with the solid command since various KCM modules don't
2 show anything. "solid-hardware list" shows no processor information and
3 "solid-network listdevices" just hangs. My processor and NIC are bog-standard
4 and should present no problems. Is this a Gentoo distro thing? None of the
5 unselected use flags (-networkmanager, -wicd) seem appropriate, the machine is
6 basically a server.
7
8 TIA
9 -Robin
10 --
12 Robin Atwood.
13
14 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
15 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
16 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling