From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trouble Getting Wireless Networking Configured
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 02:54:30
1 Drew Tomlinson wrote:
2 > I ran tcpdump on eth1 and no packets are leaving the interface. Thus I
3 > assume that's why I'm not getting an address.
4
5 I don't know how to solve your problem, but I don't think DHCP is at the
6 TCP layer of your network, and so you shouldn't see packets for DHCP
7 there. DHCP is a special protocol if I recall...
10 Randy Barlow
11 http://electronsweatshop.com
12
13 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people
14 for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him
15 who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were
16 not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received
17 mercy, but now you have received mercy. ~1 Peter 2:9-10
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list