From: "Mateusz A. Mierzwiński" <mateuszmierzwinski@××.pl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with keyboard layout
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:12:02
1 Mateusz A. Mierzwiński pisze:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > I have problem with Keyboard Layout. I've set KDE (3.5.9) to use
5 > Polish Keyboard Layout, but when i press left ALT it brings event like
6 > RETURN key was pressed. After pressing UP arrow print screen event
7 > with screen capture app bringing to life. What's wrong? I can't use my
8 > PC normal. Arch is AMD64, that things started after today's Gentoo
9 > update. What's wrong?
10 >
11 > If You tell me to get checksums of xkbcomp or something like that,
12 > I've all ready done it. Files are the same.
13 >
14 > ThX, Mateusz M