From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what qt package?
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 06:52:54
1 2008/8/4, Matthew R. Lee <gentoo@××××××××××.org>:
2 > > Linguist, Designer and Assistant are part of x11-libs/qt and I don't
3 > > think you can get rid of them by use flag. You have to unmerge qt but
4 > > this is surely not what you want or can. Only if no package from your
5 > > system depends on qt anymore.
6 >
7 > Is that true? I could of sworn I didn't always have them, and I've always used
8 > kde. But then again it might explain why I can't find specific packages for
9 > them.
10 > Thanks
11 > Matt
14 There are many tools out there which let you find out to which ebuild
15 a file belongs or which files belong to a specific ebuild.
16
17 gentoolkit:
18 equery belongs assistant
19 equery list qt