From: Pete Pardoe <pete.pardoe@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Are there any known glitches in using the nvidia drivers with an athlon64?
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 11:16:21
1 I have two AMD 64's one at work and one at home both run nvidia drivers and
2 while there werre times when I had problems initially - they were cured when
3 I went to the latest nvidia drivers (~amd64) and I have never had a problem
4 with either system in over 6 months. It could be a misconfigured
5 xorg.conffile so try re-doing that and recompiling nvidia-kernel and
6 nvidia-glx.
7
8 Pete
9