From: hw <hw@×××××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xen doesn't work
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 10:46:46
1 Am 14.07.2015 um 20:56 schrieb hydra:
2
3 > Actually PV guests are not that hard at all.
4
5 Well, how do you do that? Soon I want to do some Gentoo installations
6 on this server. Can I just start with HVM and switch over to PV once
7 the installation is done?
8
9 > However, you don't have
10 > hvm/qemu enabled so that's why your HVM guests won't start up.
11
12 Indeed that was the problem. Once I found that out, I finally was able
13 to get it to work. It's quite frustrating when you follow the
14 documentation and yet things just don't work for unknown reasons.