From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@××××××××××××××.hr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: GUI-less (non-dbus) virt-manager (to run Tails in Gentoo)
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 22:05:04
1 This email will be about some good results that I have obtained in this
2 non-dbus virt-manager matter, and at least one snag left to solve...
3
4 I have made a lot of progress in using non-dbus virt-manager recently.
5
6 I hope some readers might be interested in these not very usual, except
7 in Gentoo, feats.
8
9 Let me remind you:
10