From: Lie Ryan <lie.1296@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Official document for stabilization policy/guideline
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 15:41:38
1 I've found a few people referencing to a "30-day stabilization policy"
2 which basically says a package must be at least 30-days-old to be
3 considered for stabilization, but is there any document that serves as
4 an official guideline/checklist on how to consider to stabilize a
5 package? Is the 30-day policy the only policy?
6
7 I've been running several ~arch-ed packages that appears to be compile
8 and runs fine on my machine and would like to vote them for
9 stabilization. Is it enough to just open a bug issue and pray that the
10 arch manager would notice?