From: Anthony Roy <aroy@××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Re: Enabling Mutt with SSL for IMAP - Email found in subject
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:16:08
1 > Anthony Roy wrote:
2 > > More generally, how do I find out the relationship between
3 > the portage
4 > > use flags and a packages compile options?
5 >
6 > Short answer is: Read the ebuild. Look for things like:
7
8 Spot on! Turns out that SSL conflicts with gnutls which I had set.
9
10 Thanks,
11
12 Anthony.
15 This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of HPI Limited. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify postmaster@×××××××××.This message has been scanned by Anti-Virus. Recipients are advised to apply their own virus checks to this message on delivery.
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list