From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Cannot compile libinstrudeo 0.1.4 on ~x86
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:01:07
1 Dear guys,
2
3 After a long time, I try to use again screenkast + libinstrudeo.
4
5 Ages before I did use it but nowadays (about in the last 6 months or
6 more) I cannot compile libinstrudeo because there are some compiling
7 problem.
8
9 These packages are in the sunrise overlay.
10
11 So, I guess there is a problem between the libinstrudeo and ffmpeg
12 libraries.
13 Here is a snippet from the compile problem:
14
15 isdffmpegexporter.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
16 ISDFFmpegExporter::cleanup()’:
17 isdffmpegexporter.cpp:208: error: cannot convert ‘ByteIOContext**’ to
18 ‘ByteIOContext*’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int url_fclose(ByteIOContext*)’
19 isdffmpegexporter.cpp: In member function ‘void
20 ISDFFmpegExporter::abortCleanup()’:
21 isdffmpegexporter.cpp:237: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int
22 system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
23 distcc[28590] ERROR: compile isdffmpegexporter.cpp on localhost failed
26 Before I write more stupid logs etc. to here, I would like to ask does
27 anybody succeed to install libinstrudeo for his recent gentoo box?
28
29 ~x86
30
31 Best regards,