From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ebuild that installs partprobe
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:04:58
1 On Monday 14 January 2008, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:20:26 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > There a site out there that lists files installed for just about
4 > > all gentoo ebuilds, could some kind soul post the url for me
5 > > please?
6 >
7 > http://www.rommel.stw.uni-erlangen.de/~fejf/cgi-bin/pfs-web.pl?action
8 >=home
9 >
10 > But it's currently not working :(
11 >
12 > http://packages.debian.org says it's part of parted, and qfile agrees
13 > (I didn't even know I had it installed).
14
15 That explains why it's missing - victim of a recent spring clean I did.
16 I never use parted, I'm an fdisk kind of guy myself :-)
17
18 Thanks for the reply, and to Etaoin as well
21 Alan McKinnon
22 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
23 --
24 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list