From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Seamonkey and LastPass
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 20:14:37
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:44:48 -0600, Dale wrote:
5 >> Before someone says that someone can steal my puter, well, they are
6 >> stored here now anyway. Seamonkey does it for me for most sites. I
7 >> have the others on post it notes stuck to my monitor. I don't type in
8 >> my login/password every time I got to the forums or some other site.
9 >> So, if they steal my puter, they can access whatever they want then
10 >> anyway. They can boot up with /bin/bash, change the passwords and then
11 >> access whatever they want. We always tell people physical access
12 >> trumps about anything else.
13 >>
14 > So put your home directory on an encrypted filesystem, physical access
15 > won't help much then.
18 True, I just have no idea how to do that. I would have to learn and
19 play with something not so important first. That would take time but is
20 a option.
21
22 Dale
23