From: Andy Mender <andymenderunix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Old Firefox ebuild?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 13:10:05
1 On 21 October 2016 at 14:10, Martin Vaeth <martin@×××××.de> wrote:
2
3 > Andy Mender <andymenderunix@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > > linked against shared libraries from the nss and nspr packages (in
5 > > /usr/lib64), instead of the bundled ones in /usr/lib64/palemoon.
6 >
7 > If you know this from an ldd output only, this is misleading:
8 > It's shared libraries, i.e. palemoon will actually use those
9 > corresponding to the LDPATH when the binary is started;
10 > I suppose LDPATH is set appropriately from some starting wrapper
13 I think you've accidentally taken someone else's words as mine when
14 replying.
15 I never wrote anything about shared libraries.
16
17 Best regards,
18 Andy Mender