From: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PHP and files over 2 Gb
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:25:22
1 On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Jim Hatfield wrote:
2
3 > I just bought a Pinnacle ShowCenter and am using it with some
4 > Apache/PHP/MySQL code to play mpeg movie files to a TV.
5 >
6 > It appears that PHP as built can't handle files over 2Gb - I
7 > get warnings whenever the application peruses a directory with
8 > such files in it.
9 >
10 > I had a look at the USE flags for PHP but didn't see anything
11 > obvious. Is there an easy way to build PHP to have large file
12 > support?
13
14 http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ref.filesystem.php
15
16 Dont know how to switch on those flags but maybe a developer can help.
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list