From: Qiangning Hong <hongqn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] More ALSA trouble
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 03:11:07
1 Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > Yesterday I compiled a kernel with ALSA support for my card compiled in.
3 > I booted with that kernel yesterday and everything worked great. Today
4 > when I booted into Linux I got errors when alsasound tried to start.
5 > Here are the errors:
6
7 [...]
8
9 > #
10 > # Loadable module support
11 > #
12 > CONFIG_MODULES=y
13 > CONFIG_MODULE_UNLOAD=y
14 > # CONFIG_MODULE_FORCE_UNLOAD is not set
15 > CONFIG_OBSOLETE_MODPARM=y
16 > CONFIG_MODVERSIONS=y
17
18 I resolved the same problem yesterday by re-make menuconfig and change
19 CONFIG_MODVERSIONS to n. However, I don't know if this is the proper way.
20
21 > # CONFIG_MODULE_SRCVERSION_ALL is not set
22 > CONFIG_KMOD=y
23 > CONFIG_STOP_MACHINE=y
26 Qiangning Hong
27 http://hongqn.hn.org