From: "J. Patrick Campbell" <patrick@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: error compiling Qt
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 03:05:48
1 On Sat, December 4, 2004 8:10 pm, Gabriel M. Beddingfield said:
2 > J. Patrick Campbell wrote:
3 >
4 >> i'm wondering if this has something to do with my server having xfree
5 >> and
6 >> xorg. could someone point me to a guide for switching to xorg?
7 >
8 > STFA:
9 > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gentoo-user&m=109484009618521&w=2
10 >
11 > Your earlier post with the QT compile error -- it looks like you don't
12 > have
13 > OpenGL installed. However, emerge should have known that before starting.
14
15 ok i now have xorg running. went smoother than expected, thanks to you help!
16 :) how do i install opengl?
19 > Also, emerge should have set your environment variable QTDIR.
20 >
21 > Also, setting QTDIR should have worked to compile Link-n-log.
22 >
23 > I think there's something hosed on your computer -- something like
24 > portage.
25 > But I'm not sure where to look first. Maybe run 'emerge --info' and see
26 > what it gives you.
29 > --
30 > G a b r i e l M . B e d d i n g f i e l d
33 > --
34 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
40 http://patrickcampbell.us
44 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list