From: Xianwen Chen <xianwen.chen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to allow wheel users to open ports?
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:15:09
1 Hi Alan,
2
3 Thanks for the reply!
4
5 I want to run webmail add-on on thunderbird with a wheel user. The system doesn't allow the webmail to open at port below 1024. Any open port above 1024 is not accessible. How can I solve this problem?
6
7 Best regards,
10 Xianwen Chen <xianwen.chen@×××××.com>
16 From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
17 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
18 Sent: Mon, January 11, 2010 9:01:45 AM
19 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to allow wheel users to open ports?
20