From: Tony Davison <tony.davison2@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Completely and totally OT] FVWM-Crystal...!!!
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:15:18
1 On Wednesday 28 September 2005 20:33, Holly Bostick wrote:
2 > I'm sitting here with my jaw on the floor.
3 >
4 <much snippage>
5
6 > This is a gigantic leap from the previous versions I've used, and I
7 > think I've just switched WMs. Obviously there's been a huge shakeup
8 > somewhere, but the site doesn't say anything about it, that I saw.
9 >
10 > Does anybody happen to follow development of this and know what
11 > happened?
12 >
13 > I'm just stunned (in a good way).
14 >
15 OK I'll bite but does anyone know how to get KDE to play nicely with it.
16 I've b*****d about with the ksmserver bit of startkde until I thoroughly
17 broke it but when it aint broke it resolutely refuses to have anything
18 to do with any wm apart fron kwin or KDEWM.
19 Stumped, on my last cig and this wheelchair has no lights.
20 --
21 Tony Davison
22 tony.davison2@××××××××.com
23 --