From: rodrigo ahumada <rodahummont@×××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Limewire
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 04:36:31
1 El Jue 07 Jul 2005 04:07, Bruno Gola escribió:
2 Hi
5 > bruno@br ~ $ limewire
6 > /usr/bin/limewire: line 4: java: command not found
7
8 do you have java, don't you? (google for "gentoo java wiki" and "gentoo
9 java-config")
10
11 when you can type in a terminal "jav..." and press tab and you get:
12 java javac javaws... etc, limewire must work
13
14 > Does anyone knows what should I do correctly or just tell me a better
15 > p2p software (i use pysoulseek and amule)?
16 >
17 > Thanks
18 > Bruno Gola
25 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
26 Correo Yahoo!, el mejor correo web del mundo
27 http://correo.yahoo.com.ar
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list