From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] invalid argument when trying to modprobe nvidia module
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 00:12:52
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 01:47 on Wednesday 26 January 2011, Peter
2 Humphrey did opine thusly:
3
4 > > [1] old age this end = fuzzy memory = get names mixed up sometimes
5 >
6 > Eh? I thought you were just a young whipper-snapper. And no, you can't
7 > have any fuzzy memory - it's all taken.
8
9 You thought wrong, but don't worry - most people do :-) I'm usually guessed
10 at 10 years younger than I really am.
11
12 It must be the girlfriend's youthfulness rubbing off. I like to make her blush
13 and tell people that when I finished school, she was still in kindergarten.
18 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com