From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Anyone using libreoffice 3.5.0.0 yet?
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 22:45:42
1 I just finished building it on my ~x86 and ~amd64 machines, and I'm
2 seeing a very annoying bug in localc on both of them.
3
4 When I do anything that requires the window to repaint, like scrolling
5 or zooming, the screen doesn't repaint until I start clicking on the
6 spreadsheet. And then the screen repaints only in a rectangular area
7 under the mouse, about 3 x 4 cm. I have to click on every part of the
8 sheet to get the whole thing properly redrawn. Very strange, and very
9 annoying.
10
11 A quick test of lowriter doesn't seem to show the same problem.
12
13 Can anyone confirm or deny?