From: Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Question about /etc/fonts/fonts.conf: How to enable subpixel rendering
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:10:05
1 The ~/.fonts determine your fonts config.
2
3 2006/11/21, Wolfgang Liebich <Wolfgang.Liebich@×××××××.com>:
4 > Hi,
5 > I've read the http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Xorg_and_Fonts HOWTO. As
6 > I'm now a LCD screen user, I wanted to enable subpixel
7 > rendering. After reading the fonts.conf in /etc/fonts, I discovered
8 > that this config file includes all conf files in /etc/fonts/conf.d. In
9 > this directory there is a no-subixel.conf as well as a
10 > subpixel.conf. The ~/.fonts config is included before. What config
11 > entry does stick now? How is the real config determined? First fit?
12 > Puzzled,
13 > Wolfgang
14 > --
15 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list