From: Caveman Al Toraboran <toraboracaveman@××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "Application Menu" missing on Desktop after Plasma update to 5.17.4 : bug reported
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 22:38:22
1 ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
2 On Thursday, January 2, 2020 10:53 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > I'm not sure how either of your posts helped the OP.  You don't like
4 > KDE, you think KDE doesn't fix bugs, got it.  I'm not sure how that
5 > helps with the problem.  I've filed a bug report or two in the past with
6 > KDE and they got fixed, sometimes in strange ways but fixed never the
7 > less.  It seems to me that either your past requests, if you made any,
8 > were not bugs or was not fixable for some reason.
9 >
10 > Just a thought.
11 >
12 > Dale
13 >
15
16 OP asked for thoughts before he submits the bug report to KDE, and I gave him
17 thoughts to save his time by guiding him towards the better path. If OP
18 follows my advise, he should get increased productivity. Do you see now?
19
20 Your last 2 posts are useless, and you are trying to make me offer you free
21 online parenting services. This was supposed to be offered to you by your
22 parents. If you need extra help, please email your parents. I am not going to
23 be your online parent.