From: Allan Spagnol Comar <allan.comar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to apply a patch to ebuild?
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:45:32
1 thank you all
2
3 On 3/22/06, Alexander Kirillov <nevis2us@××××××××.su> wrote:
4 > > Hi I was reading the bug report 114915 at gentoo bugzilla and it
5 > > mentions a patch to ebuid, I had downloaded the patch but I don't have
6 > > any clue about how can I apply it to current ebuid.
7 >
8 > There may be a patched version already in portage, still masked.
9 > If there isn't you may consider creating a new ebuild under
10 > PORTDIR_OVERLAY using the old one as a template.
11 >
12 > HTH
13 >
14 > --
15 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
21 An application asked:
22 "Requeires Windows 9x, NT4 or better",
23 so I´ve installed Linux
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list