From: Thufir <hawat.thufir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] usb suspend bug for mouse?
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:46:54
1 On 9/12/07, Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx> wrote:
2 > On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:23:52 -0700
3 > Thufir <hawat.thufir@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > > I have a run of the mill USB optical mouse which has worked fine for
6 > > several years. Recently it started "stalling" , "hanging" or
7 > > "freezing" from gentoo.
8 > >
9 > > Haven't yet tried a different mouse.
10 >
11 > Perhaps it's just worn out, or perhaps the screen on the bottom is
12 > dirty or does not like your table top / mouse pad.
13
14 I don't think so, because I'm in Fedora using the same optical USB
15 mouse plugged into the same USB port on the same computer, using the
16 mouse on the same surface, and it works fine.
17
18 So, it must be something with X, GNOME or the kernel to my thinking.
21 -Thufir
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list